Add a Gadget

Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

"This is Me"

      My name is Ruthselle  A. Jocson,17 of age but turning to 18 this coming April 9. I live in Barra Roxas City where in I also graduated my elementary level. I have four sisters and three brothers. My hobbies are listening music, watching t.v and sometimes texting if i have a vacant time. I'm just a simple person that have a ambition in life so that someday I would be successful. I hate those people who are dishonest, flirt and boastful. Otherwise, I like the personality of a person that humble, kind and honest.
       I love mountain climbing together with my friends but not so high. I'm the type of a person who can understand the situation of my friends even if they have a personal problems and can give them some advises. I'll never be perfect and also I'll never be the best but I'm sure,i'm perfectly true by giving them the best of me just to be real person to them. That was all about myself.

1 komento: